12.14.2010

Holiday Wine Party Menu, Take 1

So the big party is this weekend. I worked on the menu this morning, and so far, here's what I've got...


  • Potato Latkes with applesauce and vegan sour cream
  • Bruschetta, 3 varieties: Whitebean/fig/pistachio/honey; tomato/balsamic/garlic/basil; Cream cheese/Strawberry/Balsamic/Black Pepper
  • Crispy Tofu, Pineapple and Tomato spears
  • Bombay Bites (Chickpea fritters) with Spiced Tomato Sauce
  • Jalapeno Poppers
  • Hummous, cheese and cracker platter
  • Rosemary Roasted Cashews


For sweets:

  • Truffles
  • Chocolate Peanut Butter cups
  • Christmas Wreaths (if I can find vegan marshmallows, that is...)
It's a big menu, but honestly, I think there will be a lot of people. Plus, we don't need people drink, drink drinking all night without sustenance. God knows, that never ends well...wish me luck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment